Sacred Valley River Rating – Group Tour
One of the most pleasant Activities is running the river in an inflatable rubber raft, surrounded by splendid Andean Scenary.
Tour departs from your hotel in Cusco city.
08:00 Early in the morning we pick you up from your hotel and drive through the Andes to South part of Cusco to Chuquicahuana (1 hour and half), here you will receive your safety talk and equipment and you have a fantastic opportunity to raft in some Adrenaline action packed Class III and IV rapids. Here the rapids move and lot faster and they are constant Class III and IV for around 11 kms. Get ready for constant river commands from your guide and some tricky rafting maneuvers. Team work skills are required
At the take out, we dry off and change clothes, we will have a picnic tent lunch at the side of the river. . Return to Cusco and end of our services.
- Full service, briefing (safety orientation),
- Transportation for passengers,
- professional river guides, safety equipment,
- rafting equipment (self-bailing boats, professional life jacket, helmet,jacket),
- first aid kit, picnic lunch (vegetarian option) camping equipment (tables, chairs).
What to bring:
- T- shirt
- Sun block
- Sun glasses
- Change of clothes ( after river rafting)
Price per person $65.00