Comfort Classic Inca Trail Tour
View Peru Advantages
Our Comfort Classic Inca Trail trek includes all the services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- Small group tour.
- Modern and confortable trekking and camping Eureka equipment.
- We offer you very high quality services.
- Porterage of your personall staff
- portable chemical toilet
- We are highly recommended on Trip Advisor
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Domestic transportation and entrance fees and all the services included below
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We offer tours fully customizable
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 82 – WAYLLABAMBA – YUNCACHIMPA (L, D)
You will be picked up at your hotel, after you enjoy a delicious breakfast, at 5:30am and brought by private transport to the town of Ollantaytambo – an ancient town in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Here we will take a short break for you to get any snacks or last minute supplies before embarking on the trek. From Ollantaytambo you will be transported to Km 82 – the official beginning of the Inca Trail. Here you will meet your guides and porters who will make this journey incredibly special. Once you cross the Urubamba River (2,200m), you will have officially started your trek on the ancient steps of the Incas. The path today is very easy and is a great warm up for the challenging days to follow. Around lunch time we will arrive in Miskay where you will dine enjoying an amazing view. Your guides will tell you about the nearby ruins of Llactapata that you will have time to visit. From lunch the trail heads towards Wayllabamba (3,100m) then climbs up to Yuncachimpa (3,300m) where you will find tonight’s comfortable campsite. Here you will enjoy a buffet dinner prepared by some of the best chefs on the trail. Tonight you will relax in your comfortable tent amongst the tranquil mountain surroundings.
DAY 2: YUNCACHIMPA – LLULLUCHAPAMPA – WARMIHUAÑUSCA PASS – PACAYMAYU – RUNKURAKAY PASS – CHAQUICOCHA (B, L, D)
Day two of the Inca Trail is accepted as the most difficult because you have to tackle Warmihuañusca (Dead Woman’s Pass). In the morning you will enjoy a hot cup of tea and a hearty breakfast before starting the hike. This leg of the trail is free hiking, meaning you should walk at your own pace that is comfortable for you – of course we will meet up for lunch and at the most challenging parts of the trial to rest. Early in the morning the trail goes through the Llullachapampa Valley (3,850m) where you will enjoy the beautiful cloud forest. After the valley you will begin the ascent, the first 3km of the 6km trail are extremely steep but you will be walking through gorgeous thick woodlands and enjoy the complete isolation of this magical area. After following the path uphill for another two or three hours you will finally come to the peak of Warmihuañusca (4,200m). We will take time to rest and to appreciate this incredible moment. From here we take the steep path down to the Pacaymayu River (Sunrise River) where you will walk towards the Runkurakay Pass (3,050m) where you will get to see more ruins. Late in the afternoon you will reach Chaquicocha (3,650m ) where you campsite is located, you will enjoy a delicious dinner and some well earned rest.
DAY 3: CHAQUICOCHA – PHUYUPATAMARCA – WIÑAYHUAYNA (B, L, D)
Today is known as the most beautiful day of the trek as you will see a quick change in the environment to the thick tropical forest of Wiñayhuayna. You will come to the second pass at 3,950m where you will encounter mountain lakes. After the pass is an easy walk thorugh the forest then an Incan tunnel before reaching the third pass that will give you sweeping views of the Urubamba River Valley. You will pass the ancient site of Phuyupatamarca (The Town Above the Clouds, 3,600m) where you will see Inca baths that really show you their genius engineering. From the baths you will continue through another Inca tunnel towards the famous Wiñaywayna ruins (Forever Young, 2,650m). After these incredible ruins you will follow an Inca staircase up a zig-zagging trail to a red-roofed building that will be the last campsite. Tonight you have to option of taking hot showers (s/5) and bottled drinks are for sale. Enjoy your last night in the wilderness and delicious farewell dinner with wine included.
DAY 4: WIÑAYHUAYNA – MACHU PICCHU –CUSCO (B)
Today you will wake up very early to witness the amazing sunrise over Machu Picchu. You will have your last breakfast on the trail at 4:30 am then we will hike towards the Inti Punku (Sun Gate). Once you sit and appreciate the beautiful sunrise over the lost city of the Incas, you follow the trail on your final descent to Machu Picchu (2,400m). You will arrive to the ruins at about 8:00am where you will have a full private tour of the amazing Lost City of the Incas that will last around two hours. When the tour is over you will have time to explore the ruins on your own before returning down to Aguas Calientes. Catch the standard train back to Cusco where you will be greeted at the train station and transferred to your hotel.
End of our Services.
Daily Departures, 2 people minimum required.
For single travelers, ask for available dates.
Price per person based a double/Twin Accommodations in US dollars valid for all 2016 and 2017.
|Daily dapartures||Availability||Questions?||Price per person|
|Classic Inca Trail 4 Days||Contact Us||$899.00|
|Hot Shower + Amenities, Optional||Contact Us||$99.00|
|Train Upgrade, Optional||Contact Us||$69.00|
|Huayna Picchu Tickets||Contact Us||$79.00|
Single Supplement: $70% of the Tour Price
If you wish Hotels Nights, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3 nights at comfort camping
- Air matts for camping
- Portable Chemical Toilet
- sleeping bags
- Standard train tickets.
- walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- 7 Kilos Private porter during the trail.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized superior Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Meals during the Trek (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners). Food includes pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit and spaghetti, chicken, fish, meat, rice, and all rich in carbohydrates and very suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Tea time every day
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes round trip
- Wine, water.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights, or airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals not noted
- Travel insurance